This month on Open Apple, we round out the year with our annual tradition of sitting around a virtual table with some friends of the show, discussing whatever comes to mind. Mike and Quinn are joined by Jeremy Barr-Hyde, Jorma Honkanen, Kate Szkotnicki & Chris Torrence.
We have a really fun mix of Apple II fans from all walks of life and all parts of the world this month. Sit down with us as we discuss our history with the machines and how they fit into our lives today. Can retrocomputers be teaching tools for kids today? Can an Apple II serve a practical role in modern life? What was your unicorn accessory or software package back in the day? How do we get new faces to KansasFest? We chat about all this and more, so don’t miss it!
More information on everything discussed in this episode, after the jump.
- Jeremy – Retro Blog and Google Drive full of Apple II scans.
- Jorma – The FinApple, source of all things Apple II in Finland.
- Kate – Streaming console gaming and soon Apple II, on Twitch.
- Chris – The Assembly Lines video podcast, and the Hyperduino project with Roger Wagner.
- Mike – As always, his scanned document site is a great resource.
- Quinn – Blondihacks blog, with Apple II projects and crazy otherness.
This post was originally published on this site.