Hey Everyone – Our new EP “DLC the OST” is a satire on the modern game industry’s release model of putting a game 80% complete out then selling you the remaining 20% as “DLC. IF you are a gamer, you know what we’re talking about. WE couldn’t bring ourselves to actually follow the model and rip off friends/fans, so we did what the industry does last, a bundle.
The main track “DLC the OST (Season Pass edition)” is the entire track with all the corresponding DLC included. However, you can hear the “product” in game industry form on track 4’s “DLC the OST (Standard Release)” as well as the “Drums DLC” content following it. Enjoy!
1. DLC the OST (Season Pass Edition) 04:23
2. Stand Alone Adventure (Bundle Bonus) 02:22
3. Emperor’s New Content (Bundle Bonus) 03:04
4. DLC the OST (Standard Edition) 02:42
5. DLC the OST (Drums DLC) 02:41
6. DLC the OST (Expansion DLC) 01:40
It is available now via Bandcamp here: https://8bitweapon.bandcamp.com/album/d … ndle-v12-2
Seth & Michellepost was originally published on this site.